Our Quality Policy.
RSK Orbital is committed to providing an excellent service in the delivery of aerial and ground based surveys, software development, customer care and ongoing support.
For RSK Orbital, quality means that our customers are satisfied and their expectations fulfilled. Our vision is aimed at the well being of our employees and on creating a positive, creative work place. To achieve this, our services are continuously reviewed, questioned and improved through our Business Management System.
We are committed to continually improving our processes and in turn our customer satisfaction. The requirements and needs of our Business Management System including the proper assignment of organisational roles, responsibilities and authorities are communicated and understood via a positive work culture that encourages staff involvement and consultation.
For continuous development we aim to offer our customers a range of services that utilise the latest and most applicable technologies, therefore making our service even more efficient and effective.
The RSK Orbital Business Management System is regularly reviewed in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard.
Our continuous process of improvement is represented by our Business Improvement Principles, which are achieved through:
- Aligning our Business Management System with the strategic direction of RSK Orbital
- Satisfying customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, such as the CAA
- Establish, apply and maintain a PDCA cycle to aid our continual improvement and effectiveness with the aim of maintaining our certification of ISO 9001:2015
- Ensure we supply a high quality service to all our customers and always aim to exceed their expectations
- Educate and train all employees to ensure that they are competent, confident and content in the work that they do.
- Carefully select suppliers and sub-contractors and establish good relationships with them.
- Make continuous improvement through learning a part of every day and every job.
- Ensure that our Policy and Procedures reflect what we actually do on a day to day basis.
- Understand how all of our jobs fit into the overall flow of working at RSK Orbital.
- Continuously review our Business Management System to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
RSK Orbital complies with all international and EU legislation and regulations specifically related to it's business activities.
This Quality Policy is reviewed annually in order to ensure its continued suitability.
Quality Policy, Version 3, April 2019